Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Skateboarding

Riley showing off his new Tony Hawk outfit! He says "I love Tony Hawk"
Now he's showing me his tech deck(well, it's actually his big brothers, but they don't play with them anymore.)

Uncle Preston's old skateboard~ Riley decided it would be cool to bring it in the house!


Riley is ADDICTED to anything to do with skateboards!!
Here he is playing Tony Hawk's project 8 on the xbox!!

Big brothers helping him with the game. Actually, they all love this game :)
Happy Skateboarding!!





2 comments:

  1. I love how Riley holds the skateboard...sooo cute! We have a skateboard teacher come to beach camp and everyone brings their "wheels" - it is the cutest thing seeing all these four-six year olds all padded up and riding their "tony hawk boards". I can just see Riley now. I can't wait to really see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little skater dude!!! too cute :)

    ReplyDelete